Translate

Friday, November 22, 2019

A letter for Sandeep

sandeep sir watching your video many atheists, you taught them to question their mind.  It is not a crime to question religion.  But atheism only questions the religion.
"Philosophical religion becomes superstitious, while apostate philosophy becomes mere atheism.  It is our duty to the lower classes, to teach only them and to awaken their depraved personality. "[Swami Vivekananda]

 But They do not try to find answers to all these questions.  So they are atheists all the time.
 By following many atheists, they would benefit greatly if you helped them to answer the questions in their mind.

“All of you have superpower, not the atheist  Those who believe are heroic, their power will develop. " [Swami Vivekananda]


Gita Chapter 7 of Paragraph 17 and 18

   “Among these, the wise is the best, because he knows the truth, he remains joined with Brahm, the Absolute, and his devotion to me is also very sincere. I am very dear to the wise and the wise is very dear to me as well.

         Though all the four types of devotees who have faith in me, and who worship me, are all very good, yet of these, the wise I consider to be the best because, devoting himself completely towards yoga, he unites with me, he merges with me, and attains that status which is the highest aim of all mortals. The wise I consider to be a part of myself.”


Atharva Veda: 3.3.1-20
"The All-Knowing One is the One who knows the Lord is One and the Unique. He is the Almighty and the One who has the power of all things. At his fingertips everything of life and worthlessness. He is the center of all power.”  [Atharva Veda: 3.3.1-20]

You are an intelligent person.  You must have understood my words.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

জমি জমা

 = ''খতিয়ান'' কি? = ''সি এস খতিয়ান'' কি? = ''এস এ খতিয়ান'' কি? = ''আর এস খতিয়ান'...