Translate

Monday, April 20, 2020

Secret six pack Abs


I am going to share with you my Abs secret. genetically I got 7 pack from my parents. You know i start exercise when i was 18 years old boy in 2008. First time I saw my Abs in 2013. when I started train in this time I had no an educated  Trainer.  I had a big brother. I know him in the Gym. Now He is 3 time Mr. Bangladesh. He has few international award in bodybuilding. He trained me how to get Abs exercise. Because He saw me and said me you do a lot of hard work in gym but you didn't get the results. 
He gave me some tips. He didn't do workout in the gym. After A month he came in the gym and he said me. I wanted to see you belly. I saw him my belly. He became surprise. How I  got my Abs pack naturally. After that When he came in the gym he wanted to see my Abs. I really thankful.
when I first time I saw my Abs.  I never can explain my feeling.
When I felt tired by doing exercise. I just saw by abs in mirror. I was forgetting my all heard work.
Can I share with you my secret?



you can get Abs easy in your house. I  know you know better than me how to do crunch. But Everybody do Crunch but they don't get Abs. do you know why? do you know how to do Exercise by using Mind and muscle connection.  I know you know about Mind and Muscle connection. 

The secret is very simple. when you do crunch in those times you have to do Mind and muscle connection.
 Do you know how to do Mind and muscle connection? when you do crunch.
This is Crunch:
"Lie down on your back. Plant your feet on the floor, hip-width apart. Bend your knees and place your arms across your chest. Contract your abs and inhale."
The secret is;
When you start do you crunch.
To be continue







When you start do you crunch. 
1. "At first you have to do tighten you stomach (mean to do ‌ you Belly hard) then do you Crunch."
How to do tighten you stomach. It is easy just feel you stomach and try to do tighten.

Breathing process will be same as you learn from you trainer. 
2. "After doing Abs workout you have to do cardio at least 10 minutes."
Which Exercise will be best for getting Abs. I will share you. 
Type of Exercise is not Secret. 
Secrets are two things which I use.". " 
1. "At first you have to do tighten you stomach then do you Crunch." (means at first to do ‌ you Belly hard)
How to do tighten you stomach. It is easy just feel you stomach and try to do tighten.
2. "After  doing Abs workout you have to do cardio at least 10 minutes."

No comments:

জমি জমা

 = ''খতিয়ান'' কি? = ''সি এস খতিয়ান'' কি? = ''এস এ খতিয়ান'' কি? = ''আর এস খতিয়ান'...